- What kind of noun is assignment?
- What kind of noun is sunshine?
- What type of noun is happiness?
- What kind of noun is compassion?
- What means of litter?
- What type of noun is litter?
- What type of noun is herd?
- What type of noun is length?
- What is another word for littering?
- Is litter plural or singular?
- What is the meaning of Fleet?
What kind of noun is assignment?
The act of assigning; the allocation of a job or a set of tasks.
This flow chart represents the assignment of tasks in our committee..
What kind of noun is sunshine?
concrete noun1 Answer. “Sunshine” is a concrete noun.
What type of noun is happiness?
For example, happiness is both a common noun and an abstract noun, while Mount Everest is both a concrete noun and a proper noun.
What kind of noun is compassion?
noun. Sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others. ‘He had no pity, no compassion, no understanding of what the victims of war suffered. ‘
What means of litter?
noun. objects strewn or scattered about; scattered rubbish. a condition of disorder or untidiness: We were appalled at the litter of the room. a number of young brought forth by a multiparous animal at one birth: a litter of six kittens. … straw, hay, or the like, used as bedding for animals or as protection for plants.
What type of noun is litter?
View American English definition of litter. View the pronunciation for litter….litter Definitions and Synonyms singularlitterplurallitters
What type of noun is herd?
The word ‘herd’ is a collective noun. Collective nouns are nouns that are used to represent a collective group, instead of a single individual.
What type of noun is length?
[uncountable, countable] the amount of time that something lasts We discussed shortening the length of the course.
What is another word for littering?
What is another word for littering?strewingscatteringpepperingspottingsprayingbesprinklingbroadcastingcastingclutteringcovering122 more rows
Is litter plural or singular?
• Litter is an uncountable noun and is not used in the plural. You say: The ground is covered in litter. ✗Don’t say: The ground is covered in litters. • Litter is always followed by a singular verb: Litter was left all over the field.
What is the meaning of Fleet?
(Entry 1 of 3) 1 : a number of warships under a single command specifically : an organization of ships and aircraft under the command of a flag officer. 2 : group sense 2a especially : a group (as of ships, planes, or trucks) operated under unified control.